- Deadline: November 15, 2015
- Award is exclusive to incoming freshmen entering in the fall
- The total award is $20,000, or $5,000 per year
- The scholarship is highly competitive -there are a limited number of scholarships awarded
- In 2015, recipients had an average SAT score of 1510 (ACT composite of 34) and an average weighted high school GPA of 4.89
- To be considered for the Alumni Scholarship, you must apply for admission to the South Carolina Honors College and complete an application for general admission.
- Awardees must attend USC Columbia
- Awardees must maintain a 3.0 and be enrolled full time for the scholarship to renew
Visit My Carolina for more information.
(Referenced from My Carolina.)