- Any student who is a legal resident of South Carolina and is a current high school senior or junior graduating early, who will be attending college as a freshman in the fall of 2016 may apply.
- Fellowships are based on academic achievement, references, community and school involvement, an interview and a writing assessment.
- Teacher Fellow Institutions: Anderson University, Charleston Southern University, Coastal Carolina University, College of Charleston, Columbia College, Francis Marion University, Lander University, Newberry College, USC Aiken, USC Columbia, USC Upstate, and Winthrop university.
- September 1 - Online application becomes available.
- December 1 - Deadline for submission.
- Early Spring - Notification sent to recipients.
- Complete the online application: Application
- Students are responsible for submitting and/or requesting the following: official transcript, three references.
- Please see attachment for further details.
Attachment: CERRA Teaching Fellows (page 1) CERRA Teaching Fellows_(page 2)