- Complete an application by December 5, 2015
- Scholarships are open to students age 5- 25 (Kindergarten through graduate school) enrolled in accredited educational institution in the United States. Applicants must meet age requirement by October 5, 2015.
- Applicants must have demonstrated on going commitment to their community be performing unpaid volunteer services impacting hunger in the United States at least within the last 12 months. Added consideration given to students working to fight childhood hunger.
- Volunteer services must be helping non family members.
- Multiple applications of the same student will not be accepted; if more than one application for an individual is received the first application received will be the application accepted and reviewed.
- Applicants must obtain a Community Service Recommendation as part of the application process.
- Recommenders must be at least 21 years of age, may NOT be your parent, guardian, or a family member, and must be submitted by December 11, 2015.
- Applicants and recommenders must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
- Employees of Sodexo are not eligible for the Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarships, but they may refer family members who are not employees of Sodexo.
- Previous national Stop Hunger Scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply.
- Previews regional Stop Hunger Honorees are eligible to apply.
To apply visit www.sodexofoundation.org/hunger_us/scholarships. Deadline to apply is December 5, 2015.
Referenced from Stephen J. Brady Stop Hunger Scholarships web page.