Criteria & Eligibility:
- This fund consists of a one-time award of $1,500 to help a student further their education in the natural resources discipline.
- The applicant must be a full time resident of South Carolina and a senior in a public or private high school in South Carolina.
- The recipient must attend an institution of higher learning in South Carolina.
- The recipient must have a major in the natural resources discipline such as: wildlife biology, fisheries biology, forestry, marine science or environmental science to qualify. (NOTE: General biology, pre-medical biology and veterinary science are NOT eligible for this scholarship.)
- Payment will be made to the successful applicant in the natural resources discipline on a one-time, one-year basis only.
- Return both pages of the completed application, essay/autobiography, transcript of high school grades, college board scores, rank in high school class and a recent photograph no later than February 1, 2016 to the following address:
HAMPTON FUND SCHOLARSHIPS
Post Office 2641
Columbia, SC 29202
- The Board of Directors of the Harry Hampton Wildlife Fund will make final approval of the recipient and notify the winners.
Click here for an application.
Applications are available online at Hampton Wildlife Fund, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 803.600.1570.
The Board of Directors of the Harry Hampton Wildlife Fund will make the final approval of the recipient and notify the winners.
(Resourced from Hampton Wildlife Fund web site.)