To apply, students must submit an original essay of up to 1500 words that describes how medical equipment technology has changed the face of a college course and curriculum. Entries can also include a look toward the future an how this area of study will continue to evolve and advance.
Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee made up of principles and employees of Providian Medical. The decision of the panel will be based on originality, research, and quality of the essay submitted. Any student planning for a medical or veterinary career is especially encouraged to apply.
- Must be enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States.
- Must be either in your final year of high school or enrolled at the undergraduate level in good standing.
- Must be age 16 or older.
- Must be attending a U.S. based institutions.
- Must maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of a 3.0 or higher.
- Summer Entry Deadline - Entries to be post marked by June 21st.
- Winter Entry Deadline - Entries to be post marked by January 15th.