Approximately 35 scholarships will be awarded this year to outstanding high school seniors for undergraduate study in any discipline at NC State. (NC State Park Scholarship Program)
The Park Scholarship provides:
- Four year scholarship valued at $100,000 in state and $175,000 out of state, including tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, travel and personal expenses.
- Computer stipend
- Grants to fund professional and personal enrichment experiences such as research projects, service activities, and conferences in the U.S. and abroad.
- Early course registration
- Guaranteed invitation to join the University Scholars Program for all Park Scholarships Finalists.
- Apply for undergraduate admission to NC State by October 15 deadline using the Common Application.
- Complete the Park Scholarships application, which is housed in NC State's wolfPAW system, by November 1. To access you must either be endorsed by your high school by October 1 or you must self endorse by October 25.
- All materials must be received by November 1.
For more information please visit NC State Park Scholarships homepage.