Students must complete the scholarship application through AUSOM by midnight CST on February 10, and have a minimum ACT or SAT score and high school GPA requirements to receive consideration. Minimum test scores required for consideration at each level do not include the writing score.
- Requires a 33-36 ACT or 1440-1600 SAT score and a minimum 3.5 high school GPA for consideration.
- Awarded at $64,000 over four years ($16,000).
- Requires a 31-32 ACT or 1360-1430 SAT score and a minimum 3.5 high school GPA for consideration.
- Awarded at $48,000 over four years ($12,000 per year).
- Requires a 29-30 ACT or 1290-1350 SAT score and a minimum 3.5 high school GPA for consideration.
- Awarded at $24,000 over four years ($6,000 per year).
Please note that students who elect to test after the December ACT and SAT test dates are advised that Auburn University cannot guarantee scores and will be received and processed by the scholarship application deadline.
(Referenced from the University Auburn web site).