Because Solutionreach believes in the ripple effect: that helping even one person has the potential of helping many, they are offering this scholarship as a way to improve someone's life. The Solutionreach scholarship gives students the opportunity to aid us, as they increase their own education.
- Write an 800-1200 word essay that discusses the advantages patient engagement technology offers in regard to bridging the communication gap between patient and provider, and how its implementation can impact long term health outcomes.
- Complete a copy of the Content Contribution Agreement. (please see website)
- Provide a brief bio introducing the applicant and including the name of the applicant's school and expected graduation date. This bio may also include any additional information the applicant wishes to share such as why they are applying for the scholarship, their major, etc.
- Send the essay, completed Content Contribution Agreement, and brief bio in .docx or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited US college or university with a minimum of 9 credits and a GPA of 3.0 may apply; OR
- high school graduates with a GPA of 3.2 or higher already accepted at an accredited college/university may also apply. There is no requirements for major or graduation date.
Deadline to Apply: December 18, 2015
Award Amount: Two gifts totaling $4,000.
Visit Solutionreach to apply.
(Referenced from Solutionreach web site.)