- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Must have at least an average of C or should rank in the middle fifth of his/her class.
- May or may not have been a Cotillion winner or participant.
- Sons or daughters of AKA members shall not be eligible for scholarship or book awards.
- Applications are available from any member of Epsilon Tau Omega Chapter of AKA.
- A complete application packet must contain your application form, autobiography, 3 letters of recommendation, and official transcript, 2015 W2 forms from both parents, and SAT/ACT scores.
- Applications are due by March 1, 2016
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Johnson at email@example.com or at 355-3745.