Please note deadline exception on partners page for:
- Clarkson University
- Drexel University
- Johnson & Wales University
- Merrimack College
- SUNY Oswego
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.5 or better on a 4.0 scale
- Apply for the 2016-2017 academic year at one of the WACE Partner Institutions listed.
- Complete the National Co-op Scholarship Program Application including a typed one page essay (200 words) describing why you have chosen to pursue a college cooperative education program.
600 Suffolk Street, Suite 125
Lowell, MA 01854
For General Questions, please contact Mary Ford at Marty_Ford@uml.edu
Early Applications are HIGHLY recommended.
WACE encourages minority and female students as well as student interested in science, mathematics, engineering and technology (SMET) to apply for this merit co-op scholarship.
Recipients will be notified between March and May of 2016.
For more information visit the WACE Scholarship page or WACE Partner Institutions page.
(Referenced from WACE Scholarship web page.)