What does it take to become an AXA Achiever?
Our scholarship winners are known as AXA Achievers. They are ethnically and economically diverse, but they share these same qualities:
- Ambition & drive
- Determination to set and reach goals
- Respect for self, family and community
- Ability to succeed in college
- Be a United States citizen or legal resident living or claiming residency in one of the 50 United States, Washington D.C. or Puerto Rico
- Be a current high school senior who plans to enroll full time in an accredited two or four year college or university in the United States for the entire 2016-2017 academic year
- Demonstrate ambition and self drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work related activities
- Eligible students are encouraged to apply for all AXA sponsored scholarships, but a student may receive only one AXA sponsored scholarship.
- For more information about AXA Achievement scholarships visit http://www.axa-achievement.com
Application Deadline - December 15, 2015 - BUT ONLY THE FIRST 10,000 APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.