- Up to $25,000 per year for 50 first time freshmen or existing college students, renewable for up to four years, and one additional year for those entering a qualified five year engineering program.
- Be a high school senior
- Plan to enroll in a full time undergraduate study at an accredited four year college or university based in the US or Puerto Rico for the 2016-17 academic year. Proprietary and online schools are not eligible.
- Demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in an automotive or related industries using these areas of study.
- Be a US citizen and have permanent residence in the United States or Puerto Rico.
Scholarship recipients are selected based on the following factors:
- Academic achievement and financial need
- Participation and leadership in community and school activities, work experience and interest in pursuing a career in the automotive or related industries.
- Please note, special consideration will be given to the following applications: first generation college attendees, females, minorities, military veterans and dependents of military personnel.
- Up to $25,000 per year to 50 first time or existing college students, renewable for up to four years and one additional year for those entering a qualified five year engineering program.
- The actual award amount will not exceed the total cost of the student's tuition, fees, books, supplies, required equipment, room and board and other allowable expenses, less other gift aid known at the time of application (scholarships, grants and other awards that do not have to be paid back). Awards are renewable for the given years noted above or until a bachelor's degree is earned, whichever occurs first.
- Renewal is contingent upon maintaining a cumulative 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale, full time enrollment, and continuing to major in an eligible field of study.
Click here to Apply Now!
Deadline to Apply is February 29, 2016 by 5 pm EST.