Each year the Program selects numerous recipients to receive a $10,000 scholarship renewable for up to an additional three years - up to $40,000 total per recipient. Awards are for undergraduate and graduate study and may be used for education related expenses, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, room and board. In addition, Scholars are invited to participate in special awards program.
- Demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship
- Demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale)
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be a citizen of the United States of America
- Be a current high school senior attending high school in the United States
- Plan to enroll in a full time undergraduate course toward a bachelor's degree at an accredited four year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
In addition, semifinalists must be nominated by an eligible community leader, such as a high school principal, elected official, or executive director of a non profit organization, and must provide documentation to certify academic performance and financial need.
For more information visit the Reagan Foundation Program web site.
Deadline to apply: January 7, 2016
(Referenced from Reagan Foundation Program web site.)