- Be enrolled full time as a high school senior in the United states with plans to enter college no later than Fall semester following graduation.
- Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a bachelor's degree at an accredited non profit public or private institution in the United States (students may start their studies at a two year institution and then transfer to a four year institution).
- Demonstrate critical financial need ($55,000 or lower adjusted gross family income is required)
- Be involved in co curricular and community service activities
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Hold a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Be a United States Citizen
Deadline to Apply: October 25
For more information or to apply visit: www.scholars.horatioalger.org.