- The Presidential Scholarship Selection Committee is looking for a highly motivated and creative individuals whose activities reflect qualities of leadership and service in their respective schools, churches, and communities. The following factors are considered:
- Christian commitment
- Outstanding academic performance in high school
- Intellectual curiosity
- School, church, and community involvement
- Demonstrated leadership and service
- Desire and potential to excel at Erskine
- Essay & Academic Resume
- Scholarship Essay of at least 500 words on the following topic: "What does it mean to integrate faith and learning in college? Why is this integration important to you as you consider Erskine College?"
- Letter of Recommendation
- From a teacher or school administrator
- Summer of Activities
- Apply for admission and submit the Presidential Scholarship Competition Application by January 5, 2018.
- Notification for students invited to participate in the Presidential Scholarship Competition will be sent on January 12, 2018.
- Presidential Scholarship Finals Weekend will be held on February 2-3, 2018.
For more information visit: http://visit.erskine.edu/apply/presidential-scholarship/