- A high school senior.
- A United States citizen or alien legally residing in the United States.
- Scholarship payable to the winner's college/university or certified trade school in the United States.
- Students must enroll in semester beginning no later than fall 2016.
- Winners are not based on financial need.
- Relatives of AFSA staff or National board members may not enter.
- A total of $20,000 is awarded. Ten (10) winners will receive $2,000 each. Only one $2,000 scholarship will be awarded to any single individual from this contest. Odds of winning are based on the total number of entries.
- The scholarship is paid directly to the educational institution in the student's account ot be used for tuition and/or books for the fall 2016 semester. The scholarship monies may be used over a period not to exceed four (4) years.
Deadline to apply is April 6, 2016.
For more information visit AFSA Scholarship.
(Referenced from Fastweb and AFSA)