For the 2020-2021 academic year, the Watson Brown Foundation plans to award 250 new scholarships, and has increased the award amount to $5,000 annually.
- Complete and submit the online scholarship application: www.watson-brown.org/scholarship.
- Essay (500 words)
- Financial Need Statement
- Student Resume
- Letters of Recommendation (2)
- Gather supporting documents.
- Official Transcript
- SAT or ACT Scores
- Parent/Guardian IRS Tax Form 1040
- Complete your application.
- Upload Supporting Documents
- Mail to the Watson Brown Foundation
- Director of Scholarships, 310 Tom Watson Way, Thomson, Georgia 30824
Deadline to apply is February 15, 2020.