- Beginning October 1, 2015, students may apply online. Graduating high school seniors may only apply for one of the four scholarships.
- Deadline to apply is January 20, 2016.
- Scholarships are for students in the United States living in areas where there are participating local RMHC Chapters. Please note that not all Chapters offer all four scholarships below:
- RMHC Scholars
- RMHC Asia: Applicant must have a least one parent of Asian Pacific heritage.
- RMHC African American Future Achievers: Applicant must have at least one parent of African American or Black Caribbean heritage.
- RMHC Hacer: Applicant must have at least one parent of Hispanic/Latino heritage.
- Be a high school senior
- Be younger than 21 years old
- Be eligible to attend a two or four year college university of technical school with a full course of study
- Be a legal US resident
- Live in a participating RMHC Chapter's geographic area
- Submit a complete application and all required documentation by the deadline of the application
- Meet any additional eligibility requirements outlined by each scholarship program
- Provide verification of enrollment each year at respective accredited post secondary institution.
For more information visit the RMHC Scholarship web site.
(Referenced from RMHC.)