- Be enrolled full time as a high school senior in the United States, progressing normally toward graduation in the spring/summer of 2016 with plans to enter college in the United States no later than the fall following graduation.
- Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a bachelor's degree at an accredited non-profit public or private institution in the United States (students may start their students at a two-year institution and then transfer to a four year institution).
- Demonstrate critical financial need ($55,000 or lower adjusted gross family income is required).
- Be involved in co-curricular and community service activities.
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity.
- Hold a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Be a United States citizen.
Deadline: October 25, 2015
(Referenced from Horatio Alger Flyer)