Program Guidelines & Priorities
- Seeking graduating seniors with a record of volunteerism in the community in non school sponsored activities and participation in extracurricular school activities.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5, plan to attend a 2 or 4 year college or technical school, and demonstrate financial need. See page 2 for financial eligibility requirements.
- Applicants must submit an essay consisting of a minimum of 1,000 words on the topic: "How do we men the relationship between law enforcement and the community and move forward?"
- Scholarship funds will be paid in August 2018 for the first semester of the student's first year directly to the college and not the student. It will be the student's responsibility to submit to PSLEOA his or her student ID number and college information.
- Applicants must have an endorsement of their school counselor on their application attesting they are qualified for this scholarship.
Deadline to submit is April 21, 2018 by 5 PM.
Please see Ms. Beaver for more information.