- Applicants must be high school seniors enrolled in a South Carolina high school
- Applicants must be South Carolina residents
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale through the spring 2015 semester.
- Applicants must have a combined SAT score of 1800 or a composite ACT score of 26.
- Applicant's parents must have a household adjusted gross income not exceeding $40,000
- Applicants must be planning to attend an accredited, four year college or university located in South Carolina.
Deadline for submission is January 11, 2016. Apply at www.csascholars.org.