Business Education Scholarship
Tuition scholarships, with a value of $1500, for an academic year upon maintenance of a "C" average will be awarded to one graduating student from each of the high schools in Greenville County who has or will enroll in a Business Division program at Greenville Technical College. These scholarships are redeemable for three consecutive semesters at $500 per semester and cover partial tuition.
- Each student selected for the scholarship must have applied and received acceptance to a Business Division program of his or her choice. Prior to selection the following steps must be completed by the student:
- Submit an application for admission (13th year meeting)
- Take GTC placement examination or submit SAT scores of 480 or higher on verbal, 480 or higher on the math or ACT Math & English scores 19 or higher by March 29
- Submit a copy of your high school transcript with an application
- A letter of recommendation must be received for the applicant from a teacher or counselor.
- Students receiving the award may not combine it with the Lillian Simpson or Vocational Technical Scholarships.
Click here for an application >>
Lillian Simpson Scholarship