- Any high school senior who is a citizen of the United States is eligible to apply.
- Applicants need not be related to a member of the Elks.
- College students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States on the date their applications are signed; permanent legal resident status does not qualify.
- Male and female students compete separately.
- Student must attend a 4 year college and enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours
Applications are currently open. Deadline for submission is November 30, 2016 by 11:59 PM CST.
For more information visit: http://www.elks.org/scholars/scholarships/mvs.cfm